Saturday 17 September 2011

Why the blog posts are slowing down

From now onwards my blog post will be posted at a slower rate because I'm trying to focus on my YouTube channel. When people watch a YouTube video they don't know how much work goes into making the video ,it takes A LOT of work. So i want to focus on making content for my channel and it takes a lot of time, I will try to add more blog posts but I don't know how much blogs I will be able to post.
 
OK so......what should the rest of this post be about? I want to know what is your anime history. Before you answer the question let me explain, what I mean by "what is your anime history" is what were the animes that got you interested in anime, I don't want to know what was the first anime you ever watched, because almost everyone will say Pokemon, Dragonball Z or Digimon. For me it was One Piece, because I enjoyed it so much that I actually went on the Internet and researched it and discovered a whole new world of anime and it opened my eyes to this world, even though I had watched 5 different animes before this, they never made me actually want to get up and research them. that is also why One Piece is still my Number 1 anime.

I struggling to think of new topics. Oh here's one. I finally got Persona 4 for PS2, but I did not just get 1 I got 2, so what I'm going to keep the second one in its shrink wrap and start ,what I like to call, The Ultimate Persona Collection. I became sooooooo amped when I thought of this idea. As soon as I finish the game ill let you guys know what I think.

OK I need one more topic to talk about. Instead of talking about a topic, I'm going to ask you guys a question. What game do you love soo much that you would buy 2 of them and never take the second one out of the shrink wrap?? I'm looking forward to you answers.cheers guys. PEACE.    

1 comment: