Friday 2 September 2011

Persona!!!! FTW!!!!!!!!


I would like to say one thing before I continue writing this blog. This is not a English test or a English essay, I can type any way I want (yes I am talking to you DuPex...) .Now comes the good part, This blog post will mostly be about some news i read recently about some of my favorite games. I'm going to start with best possible news and when I say "the best possible news" I MEAN IT!!!!! If you didn't know, I LOVE ALL PERSONA GAMES WITH A PASSION and the news was that Persona 5 is in early development, so it will only come out late 2012 or 2013. You can only understand my love for persona once you played it for yourself. The next piece of news is that persona 4 is getting a remake called Persona 4: The Golden for the Playstation Vita. I never had a good reason to get the PSVita but now I'm going to try and get it day 1. The last bit of persona news is probably the best piece of news and it is a Persona 2D fighting game. Atlus studios are going to team up Arc Systems Works (Blazblue and Guilty Gear games ) to create a amazing fighting game. Imagine playing a Persona fighting game at EVO. I got one problem with this news though and that is that I will have nothing to keep me busy for the time that i have to wait for these amazing games. I got a few options for games to keep me busy while I wait. The candidates are Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, FFXIII-2 or the older Persona games, if you got any suggestions please let me know.The following pictures are pictures of the new Persona 4 fighting game.
As you can see, the game looks amazing and if you played Blazblue you can it was made by the same people
The character select screen
The game will include characters for the Persona 3 and Persona 4 universe
If you have never played a persona game, then I cannot recommend it enough to lovers of long RPGs and Pokemon.If you want to know why, check out the review of Persona 4 on Gametrailers or IGN. Cheers, hope you enjoyed the post. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment