Wednesday 23 November 2011

Problems

I guess i shouldn't be typing this blog while I'm suppose to be studying for history, but anyway, I'm just going to vent about some of the problems iv been having and also the people iv been having problems with (no names will be used). Lets start with school. I got a friend that wants a game that's worth over 200 rand for free, friends ASSUMING that I have have a lot of money of I just get it from family. Let me just say that I, no let me re-phrase that my FAMILY has NO MONEY AT ALL. I am broke and I'm worried if I will be able to attend school next year or in the upcoming years ahead.


you know what, I thought that I was ready to talk about this but clearly I'm not, with me raging out at home some times, I don't know how long I can keep the mask of happiness on at school for.

Wow this post is depro, for those who actually read my blog don't worry,  Ill be back to talking about games again soon.

One of the only things I can smile about these days are ............... fighting games..........

No comments:

Post a Comment